SIG SAUER, Inc., is a world-renowned firearms manufacturer and the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers. Because of continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Merchandising Manager to join our team at our headquarters location in Exeter, NH location.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – In the USA, nearly 1 in 3 law enforcement professionals use SIG SAUER firearms. High quality, ultimate reliability and unmatched performance have always been hallmarks of the SIG SAUER brand, so it is no surprise that their products are so widely used. This is a company that is leading a booming industry and is on track to continue to grow and achieve their vision and be recognized as the most innovative, customer-driven company in shooting sports, personal defense and law enforcement/military, delivering uncompromising quality.
- Compensation and Benefits – SIG SAUER, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accrued personal time off. A basic relocation package and housing assistance is available as well.
The Merchandising Manager will be responsible for delivering a world-class shopping and navigation experience which addresses customer needs across multiple categories and ensures the traditional retail and online merchandising strategy aligns with the company’s overall merchandising and eCommerce strategies. The Merchandising Manager will develop and provide guidance on category merchandising plans (site creative & promotions; display, taxonomy and navigation of category, family, and product pages).
Additionally, the Merchandising Manager will be responsible for consistent brand imaging across retail and web based platforms, develop the homepage strategy (e.g., which content and creative assets to use, space allocation across categories); and ensure the site reinforces the company’s brand and marketing strategies by incorporating key initiatives in a compelling fashion. He/she will manage the online presentation of emerging omnichannel capabilities (e.g. in-store pickup) and formulate site-wide strategies in creating differentiated online experiences to influence customers shopping or researching merchandise across multiple channels. He/she will analyze, forecast, and interpret market and consumer trends in box store and web retailing, assist in managing vendor relationships and developing mutually beneficial merchandising strategies, and advise on merchandising and assortment strategy.
In order to be qualified for this exception opportunity, you must have at least the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- 5- 7 years of traditional and web retail merchandising experience
- Leadership skills and strategic vision to grow and manage a variety of merchant initiatives
- Excellent time management skills and strong sense of urgency, with ability to multitask and work autonomously
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Deep understanding of how customers shop and in what ways these shopping behaviors differ between web based and in-store shopping experience and habits
- Responsible for Promotional Programs for B2B and B2C as well as Dealer and Retail Point of Purchase
- Responsible for Online Merchandising and working with E-Commerce
- Partner in Sales and Show Promotions through use of various E-blasts, website and show-site promotions.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer