H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment dealerships in the United States − currently ranking 11th on RER's list of Top 100 Equipment Rental Companies in the nation and H&E is the largest Grove and Manitowoc Crane dealer in the world.
Because of rapid growth, they are looking for Crane Technician to join their team in Ashland, VA.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability– H&E Equipment Serviceshasover 50 years of rock solid construction equipment experience. Since being founded in 1961 in Baton Rouge, LA the company has successfully grown from a single office into a well-run, financially sound publicly traded company with 66 locations nationwide with a rental fleet of over 21,000 units.
- Career Growth– If you are looking to advance your career with a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, H&E Equipment is the place for you.
- Compensation – H&E Equipment Services offers a very competitive salary, an excellent benefit package, 401k with company matching, paid Holidays, paid time off, and continuous education through numerous training programs!
The ideal candidate should have experience in the repair of Grove and Manitowoc product lines. Must be familiar with hydraulic, brake, electrical and computer systems on cranes. This person will be working on All Terrain, Hydraulic, and lattice boom crawler cranes including Manitwoc and Grove.
- Ability to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
- Experience with German manufactured All Terrain Cranes (preferably GMK)
- Grove Factory Training would be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience with cranes.
- Familiar with PAT, EKS, SCOS and Mega Trak systems.
- Able to perform annual inspections.
- Dedicated to attention to detail and possessing a strong work ethic.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Safe work habits and history.
- Personable and able to communicate well with customers and fellow workers.