Kenworth of Louisiana, LLC is a full service sales and service dealership with Louisiana locations in Carencro, Harahan, Port Allen and Gray.
Kenworth of South Louisiana is a leading medium and heavy truck dealership with 4 locations in South Louisiana. Because of continued growth we are looking for talented Service Technicians to join our team. We have current openings at all 4 of our stores in South Louisiana, Port Allen, Carencro, Harahan and Gray.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability - As the largest Kenworth OEM dealership in the state Kenworth of South Louisiana has developed a solid base of a loyal customers and a reputation for excellence.
- Well Respected! – Kenworth of South Louisiana and the Kenworth truck name are known for quality, industry expertise, teamwork and integrity. You will be proud to be a part of the Kenworth of South Louisiana team.
- Career Growth –You will receive ongoing training that will keep you on the leading edge of today’s equipment and technology.
- Compensation and Benefits – You are offered an excellent compensation program including: Medical, Dental, life insurance, 401(K), and an industry leading incentive plan.
If you have a minimum of two years of diesel repair experience then you owe it to yourself to check this out!
Service Technician B
The role of the Service Technician is to perform heavy-duty truck repairs to OEM specifications.
- Perform and/or assist in the performance of general mechanical duties.
- Perform repairs in motor overhaul, fuel systems, electrical systems, transmissions, cooling systems, chassis, brakes, motor tune-up, and general maintenance.
- Work on major components with limited supervision.
- Perform and/or assist in trouble shooting vehicle systems.
- Attend OEM and vendor training sessions and meetings as needed.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience or graduate of vocational courses.
- A/C, Brake and DOT Annual Inspector Certifications preferred
- Necessary tools to perform position responsibilities.
- CDL Preferred
To Apply, please email your resume: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.