Mainscape, founded in 1980, has grown into one of the leading landscape management companies in America. For over 15 years Mainscape has consistently ranked in the Top 100 Companies by Lawn and Landscape. The company’s strengths and successes are centered on partnering with the customer to provide the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Customer Service - Branch Coordinator to join our customer service team at our facility in Schofield Barracks, HI
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability - Mainscape started on the campus of Ball State University as a mission project and has evolved into a multi-million dollar company with over 500 highly-talented and dedicated employees. To deliver the highest quality landscaping services, Mainscape recruits and hires nationally respected leaders in their fields of agronomy, horticulture and irrigation management. Mainscape has experienced an average 20% growth over the past 10 years and is well positioned for continued growth.
- Career and Personal Growth – Mainscape’s culture offers a rewarding environment in which to grow and learn. As a member of the Mainscape team you will be encouraged to embrace a work-life balance — a balance that ensures that you achieve your everyday goals, reflecting the enjoyment of your job as well as your personal life. There is great potential for advancement in this role.
- Compensation and Benefits –You are offered an excellent compensation program including full benefits package, paid holidays, and 401k full match up to 4%
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- A minimum of one year of previous customer service experience in landscape or similar industry, preferred but not required.
To perform a wide variety of administrative functions related to managing customer accounts and administration of office operations. This includes communication with customers, acknowledging and entering customer requests, creating and activating contracts, and various HR functions. The Customer Service - Branch Coordinator is also responsible for communication and coordination of work with all relevant departments to ensure job completion and customer satisfaction.
- All areas of office administration such as copying, faxing, emailing, filing, etc.
- Regulations specific to your region
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- General industry safety guidelines.
- Mainscape Standards of Excellence
- Accurately and consistently complete all required paperwork
- Demonstrate strong initiative with ability to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrate administrative organizational skills
- Prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to interact with customers as necessary
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. In this position, you will be responsible for the customer service and contract administration tasks.
Click "Apply Online" to apply
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER