ACF Environmental, Inc. has been solving site development problems for more than 25 years and is the leading supplier of innovative geosynthetic solutions to the construction industry. Whether it is unstable soils, keeping mud out of drains, or rehabilitating a deteriorating parking lot, ACF has a solution.
Because of continued growth we are looking for an experienced Accounting AP/AR Assistant to join our team in Richmond VA.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Career Growth – Geo-textiles products have a long history –in fact some of the first textile products made by humans have been found in excavations of ancient Egyptian sites and show the use of mats made of grass and linen. Today geo-textiles are used for infrastructural work such as roads, landfills, harbors and many other applications. The future for the industry looks bright – The U.S. geosynthetics market has a current estimated value of nearly $2 billion.
- Stability – With over 25 years of experience ACF Environmental, Inc. is an established leader in the industry and through their training programs they have become a trusted resource for engineers and storm water professionals around the country. You can trust in the long-term future of the company and your job.
- Make a Positive Impact – as a member of the ACF Environmental, Inc. team you can be proud of the fact that you will be helping protect the environment and safeguard our natural resources.
- Compensation and Benefits – ACF Environmental, Inc. provides you with a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
You owe it to yourself to check this out! This is a great opportunity to use your commercial driving skills in an environment that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Accounting AP/AR Assistant contributes to the company’s success by performing a variety of accounting tasks in support of the department.\
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post payments and settle credit cards daily
- Reconcile cash account
- Gather supplemental information for credit applications
- Customer service – review customer inquiries, fax/scan information, clear up any discrepancies
- Code and data entry of freight bills
- Collection calls
- Back-up billing assistant
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
- Work as a team with all departments to meet internal/external customer and manager satisfaction
- Maintain friendly, cooperative relationships with employees and customers
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Education and Experience
- High school diploma. Some college preferred.
- General accounting knowledge.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced level of Excel required
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team of employees to meet objectives.
- Ability to follow directions with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
ACF Environmental is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a drug-free workplace with pre-employment screening