Progressive Design is one of the largest privately held multi-discipline engineering firms in central Virginia. We serve Fortune 500 companies in industries such as food processing, films, fibers, plastics, paper, chemicals, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, power, metals, wastewater treatment, and discrete manufacturing
Because of continued growth we are looking for a talented Senior Electrical/Project Engineer to join our team in Richmond, VA.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Founded in 1986, Progressive Design has experienced consistent growth and established an impressive track record of successful projects. With a long list of capabilities ranging from Controls Automation, Process Piping, and Construction Management to Design Build, Instrument & Controls, and Systems Integration Progressive Design is built on a solid foundation of success and is well positioned for continued growth.
- Career Growth – At Progressive Design you will be working on exciting and challenging projects alongside some of the most talented engineers, designers, and industry experts in the country. As part of the Progressive Design team you will benefit from the company’s commitment to quality, creativity and innovation.
- Compensation – Progressive Design offers a highly competitive compensation package including a performance based bonus plan.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Electrical and Instrumentation Design experience
- Experience with Class 1\Division 1 hazardous locations
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong “hands-on” experience and understanding of the “nuts & bolts” of electrical engineering
- Excellent communications skills
You owe it to yourself to check this out! This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills and industry experience in an environment that recognizes and rewards top performers.
To apply forward your resume to: email@example.com