Since 1962, Nitta Casings has been a pioneer in research, production and sales of innovative, value-added, collagen based products. Nitta takes pride in serving the Food, Cosmeceutical, Nutraceutical, and Bio-Medical Industries worldwide.
Because of continued growth we are looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Bridgewater, NJ.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – With over 50 years of experience, Nitta Casings has established a consistent track record of growth and success. As specialists in the collagen industry their role extends far beyond that of a mere supplier.
- Career Opportunity – Because of continued growth and innovation Nitta Casings is retooling their entire facility which means exciting and challenging projects where you can make a real impact.
- Great Company – Nitta Casings is one of the largest collagen casing companies in North America and has a long history of hiring and retaining some of the best and brightest people in the industry. Many of their employees have over 30 years of tenure with the Company.
- Compensation – Nitta Casings offers an exceptional compensation program that includes 401(k) medical, dental, life insurance, and more.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ of Industrial Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- MUST possess a black seal boiler license
1st Class Maintenance Mechanic in a union facility. This position requires a Black Seal Boiler License, completion of a maintenance mechanic program course of study and a minimum of 5 years industrial mechanic experience in a manufacturing facility.
The right candidate must possess extensive work history with manufacturing equipment and utility equipment. Must be able to troubleshoot problems with, but not limited to, production equipment, air handlers, chiller, boilers and pumps as well as the ability to perform plumbing repairs/modifications and routine welding repairs. The individual must be willing to work rotating shifts and work overtime.
Our company offers a competitive salary, benefits and vacation package.
No agencies please. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume in confidence to email@example.com or fax your resume to Human Resources at 908-725-2835.
EOE – M.F.D.V.