Sawyer Composite is an award winning Composite Tool and Part Manufacturer that provides turnkey solutions in the design, engineering, manufacture and qualification of advanced composite tooling structures. Because of continued growth we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, TX.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - SAWYER COMPOSITE is an ISO9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing facility. Sawyer Composite’s Quality management system has been approved and recognized by leading companies such as Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Federal Express just to name a few.
- Career Growth – With customers in industries ranging from aerospace and defense to medical device, transportation and advanced specialty manufacturers SAWYER COMPOSITE is an established and stable company that is well positioned for continued growth.
- Great Place to Work – as a member of the SAWYER COMPOSITE team you will be part a company that is dedicated to remaining an innovator on the cutting edge of composite technology.
Responsible for the daily accounting needs of the company, including: ongoing financial analysis, payroll, payables, receivables, reporting/budgeting/forecasting, tax filings and regulatory reports for internal and external sources relative to a manufacturing composite tool shop.
- Timely and accurate monthly financial close
- Process weekly payroll
- Monthly reporting with financial analysis
- Maintain General Ledger system and associated spreadsheets, or other reporting tools
- Prepare summary/forecasting reports in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations
- Maintain system of internal controls, transaction-processing operations
- Initiate improvements in Accounting policies and procedures as necessary
- Prepare and review budgets with Management
- Oversee all reconciliation processes
- Remain compliant with state, local and federal accounting principles, tax filings and prepare required reports for regulatory agencies as needed.
- MUST be an Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions expert
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external customers and vendors.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting preferred with 5-10 years work experience. Over 10 years of Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment without a degree will also be considered
- 5+ years working with QuickBooks, including experience processing payroll, reconciling credit cards, processing accounts payable and receivable
- Experience working with an ERP/MRP system is also preferred
To apply forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sawyer Composites is an Equal Opportunity Employer