Pharmacy First is the largest national network of independent pharmacies in the United States. Founded by Wholesale Alliance, LLC in 1996, Pharmacy First offers adherence support and compliance programs for over 6,000 community pharmacies across the country.
Because of continued growth we are looking for a Bilingual Pharmacy Services Specialist (Spanish/English) to join our team in Overland Park, KS.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – With 16 years of experience, Pharmacy First is a recognized leader with an established track record of success. Because Pharmacy First has grown to become the nation’s largest and most successful network of Independent pharmacies you can trust in the long-term commitment and stability of the company.
- Career Growth – The Bilingual Pharmacy Services Specialist is a key Full-time Hourly role interfacing with member pharmacies and third party payers. This is an excellent opportunity to use your Pharmacy/Medical/Insurance/Customer Service Support industry experience and your language skills with a company that is committed to innovation and future growth. There is plenty of room for career advancement.
- Make a Positive Impact – as part of the Pharmacy First team you will be engaged in assisting community Pharmacists deal with critical administrative insurance issues. You can feel good knowing that what you do will help Pharmacists across the country provide the best care possible to their Pharmacy patients.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for handling inquiries from retail pharmacies related to contracting and reconciliation with third party payers.
- Act as day-to-day contact for issue resolution in contracting assistance, participant materials, report requests, & general inquiries.
- Assist with soliciting & maintaining pharmacy networks.
- Track daily electronic remittance from payers, compare against billed claims, and contact insurance companies in collection efforts.
- Work to research & resolve problems in a timely manner
- Document issues & resolutions in a common database; & escalate issues as necessary.
- Fluently (Read, Write, and Speak) Spanish with Bilingual customer base and affiliates.
- Monday –Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experienced customer service skill set
- Experience with managing projects and tasks in an efficient manner
- Effective analytical, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Systems and software proficiency, including Word and Excel
- High school diploma or GED
ABOUT Pharmacy First
Pharmacy First is the largest national network of independent pharmacies in the United
States. Currently there are more than 6,000 pharmacies participating in all 50 states, Guam, the
Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Founded by Wholesale Alliance, LLC in 1996, Pharmacy First
offers adherence support and compliance programs designed to expand opportunities for
community pharmacies previously only offered to the national retail chain pharmacies. In
2006, Pharmacy First expanded its services by offering third party assistance and reconciliation
programs. Pharmacy First successfully and consistently demonstrates the leverage and
strength of its network of thousands of independent pharmacies working together.
It is Pharmacy First’s mission to preserve and provide enhanced services and profitability to the
Independent Pharmacy through:
- Third party contracting assistance
- Third party reconciliation solutions
- Access to valued programs and services
- Patient medication compliance and persistence programs
- Pharmacist/patient education programs
- Brand pharmaceutical product launch programs
- Rebate opportunities
Pharmacy First is an Equal Opportunity Employer