We are working with a leader in the Healthcare Services Industry to help them identify a Business Intelligence Analyst with strong technical skills for their Informatics Operations team. This role will be responsible for Analyzing data and utilizing reporting tools (like SSRS or Micostrategy) to ensure accuracy and understanding of clients’ needs to develop and present in a manner that is useful for their clients.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate go getter to join a company that is on a strong growth path – they are currently capital rich, and are investing in the expansion of the company. Now is the time to get onboard and grow with the organization. The right person for this opportunity will also benefit from a small company environment, allowing them to have a direct impact on the success of the business on a daily basis.
In order to be qualified for this role, candidates must have:
- 3-5 years of SQL, SSRS and/or other report writing experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other field demonstrating technical expertise or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of relational database design
- Experience working with MS SQL Server
- Experience using SQL Server tools (SSMS/SSIS)
- Experience using Reporting Services tools
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently