Empire Truck Sales, LLC is one of the largest Freightliner / Western Star Heavy Truck Dealership in the Southeast. Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team at our Headquarters located in Jackson, MS.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Great Career Opportunity – The Executive Administrative Assistant role reports directly to one of the company’s top executives and will be responsible for assisting with key Sales and Marketing support functions.
- Stability –With 30 years of experience Empire has successfully grown to 9 locations through-out MS, AL, LA, and FL. We are extremely well-managed, financially strong, and we have a solid foundation of loyal customers along with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and service.
- Growth - You will be working in a growing industry – According to the U.S. Department of Commerce and Bureau of Labor Statistics, transportation and logistics is one of America's largest and fastest growing industries. The market for logistics equipment and systems in America exceeds $156 billion per year. We are extremely well positioned to benefit from that growth.
- Compensation and Benefits – You are offered an excellent compensation program including: Medical, dental, and 401(k)
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft ACCESS, EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK (Pivot tables, charts, Data Queries, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience with data entry, report generation, data analysis, and general office administrative tasks
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
About the Position:
Duties include daily sales, data entry & reporting, sales team administrative support and market data development. Must have a VERY strong background in Word, Excel (Pivot Tables, charts, etc.), Access & Outlook. Must be willing to learn other programs. Good customer communication skills and general office administrative skills required. Will be expected to assist entire sales team with daily reporting & marketing ideas.
Click “Apply” or forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org