Keller Electrical Industries, Inc. is a leading provider of industrial electrical services, equipment, components, and supplies serving the Southwest United States. Due to the company's growth we are looking for an Account Manager - Outside Sales Rep to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Stability & Financial Strength – With 30 years of success, Keller Electrical Industries, Inc. is financially strong and because Keller Electrical Industries offers their customers a complete range of services including electric motor repair, custom motor control manufacturing, electrical construction, electrical design and a vast array of field services the company is well positioned for continued growth. You can trust in the future of the company.
- Career Growth – Keller Electrical Industries, Inc. Is committed to providing their employees with the latest training and leading edge technologies. As a growing company Keller Electrical provides you with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Compensation and Benefits – You will be well compensated. Keller Electrical Industries, Inc. provides you with a generous compensation package and benefits program.
- Provide technical solutions to our diverse Industrial Customers
- Generate and Qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Penetrate new market opportunities
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Negotiate with clients
- Develop sales proposals
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activity
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Participate in sales events
- Be aware of competitors, market conditions and product development
- Compliance with Company Policies and Procedures
- Willingness to travel overnight
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Industrial, Electrical and/or Mechanical Power Transmission/Bearing Sales
- Experience in Electric Motors and Motor Controls highly desirable
- Highly motivated individual who is a self-starter.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; good listening skills
- Experience in developing and executing business and marketing plans
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Proficient Computer Skills (MS Office; Outlook, Excel and Word)