Coast Equipment, LLC Eastern North Carolina’s premier supplier of John Deere Equipment for the agricultural, construction and Lawn and Garden markets. East Coast Equipment, LLC has 13 locations throughout Eastern North Carolina and Virginia.
East Coast Equipment, LLC is Eastern North Carolina’s premier supplier of John Deere Equipment for the agricultural, construction and Lawn and Garden markets. East Coast Equipment, LLC has 13 locations throughout Eastern North Carolina and Virginia and is looking for a talented Ag Equipment Technician to join their team.
Note: East Coast Equipment, LLC also has openings in Sunbury, Smithfield, New Bern, Wilson, Washington, and Kinston.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - You can be proud of the quality of the products you support. East Coast Equipment, LLC and the John Deere name means quality!
- Career Growth – You will receive training and the opportunity for promotion. East Coast Equipment, LLC is dedicated to providing you with the career opportunities, challenges and training that is the foundation of their business – highly skilled employees providing excellent customer service.
- Compensation and Benefits – You will be well compensated. East Coast Equipment, LLC provides you with a comprehensive compensation package and a fantastic benefits program.
Don’t let this pass you by .This is a great opportunity to use your skills and abilities in an environment that recognizes and rewards top performers.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing service repairs on Ag and Turf equipment.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer‐owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the
Service Manager, Service Location Manager, Shop Foreman or senior technicians.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- Works with Corporate Technical Service Mgr. to coordinate service technician training and certifications.
- Promotes customer loyalty and goodwill and protects positive dealership image.
- Follows up with customers on repairs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Fork lift license preferred.
- Noise levels: Medium to high.
- Weight requirements: Lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Mobility: Squatting, bending, climbing, lifting, reaching, twisting, standing and sitting for long durations of time.
- Visual: Working with a personal computer, manuals and close detailed work.
- Driving: Daily; short and long distances.
- Work environment: Exposure to extreme weather, fumes, airborne particles and moving mechanical parts.
- Dexterity: Ability to grasp and manipulate parts and tools.
East Coast Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer