Blanchard Equipment Company is a premier supplier of John Deere equipment and service with 9 locations in Georgia and South Carolina. Because of continued growth we are looking for Service Technicians / Mechanics to join our team in St. Matthews, SC and Hampton, SC.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Blanchard Equipment Company – has over 55 years of successful experience and is well established in the agricultural, commercial, golf and turf, and residential markets.
- Career Growth – As a premier John Deere Dealer Blanchard Equipment Company is committed to remaining on the leading edge of the equipment industry and is dedicated to investing in the training, technology, and equipment to help you grow professionally.
- Compensation and Benefits – Blanchard Equipment Company Provides you with a comprehensive compensation package and benefits program.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Fork lift license preferred
- Full Time / Hourly
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
or Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer