ACF Environmental, Inc. has been solving site development problems for more than 25 years and is the leading supplier of innovative geosynthetic solutions to the construction industry. Whether it is unstable soils, keeping mud out of drains, or rehabilitating a deteriorating parking lot, ACF has a solution.
Because of continued growth we are looking for an experienced Warehouse Employee to join our team in Raleigh, NC.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Career Growth – Geo-textiles products have a long history –in fact some of the first textile products made by humans have been found in excavations of ancient Egyptian sites and show the use of mats made of grass and linen. Today geo-textiles are used for infrastructural work such as roads, landfills, harbors and many other applications. The future for the industry looks bright – The U.S. geosynthetics market has a current estimated value of nearly $2 billion.
- Stability – With over 25 years of experience ACF Environmental, Inc. is an established leader in the industry and through their training programs they have become a trusted resource for engineers and storm water professionals around the country. You can trust in the long-term future of the company and your job.
- Make a Positive Impact – as a member of the ACF Environmental, Inc. team you can be proud of the fact that you will be helping protect the environment and safeguard our natural resources.
- Compensation and Benefits – ACF Environmental, Inc. provides you with a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- • High School Diploma
- • Valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- • Ability to operate a forklift safely
Warehouse employees contribute to the company’s success by ensuring accurate and careful transfer and storage of materials and effective utilization of resources. Key activities include proper loading and unloading of materials, warehousing of materials, packaging and safety. Warehouse employees play a critical role in the profitability of the company through accurate, safe, and careful material movement, satisfaction of customers, and equipment care. Warehouse employee may be asked to make deliveries when needed.
Warehouse Employees report to the Branch Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a team with Warehouse and Operations personnel to meet customer expectations.
- Safe, accurate, and careful handling of materials:
- Ensure accurate quantities when loading, unloading and packaging materials.
- Take care with products to minimize damage.
- Work safely and responsibly.
- Stage materials accurately prior to loading.
- Ensure accurate warehousing of materials:
- Keep similar items together and neat.
- Keep stocking locations clean and free of hazards.
- Maintain friendly, cooperative relations with employees and customers.
- Position requires regular and reliable attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Education and Experience:
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with a team of employees to meet objectives.
- Ability to follow directions with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to arrive at work on time and work a full day.
- Ability to operate a forklift safely.
- Ability to lift, shove and pull a minimum of 75 pounds.
There will be a pre-employment drug screen as well as a background check.
ACF Environmental is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer