Mid-State Truck is one of Wisconsin’s leading International Truck dealerships. Because of continued growth we are looking for Heavy Duty Service Technicians to join our team. Currently we have openings in:
Abbotsford | Chippewa Falls | Eau Claire | Marshfield | Plover | Wausau | Wisconsin Rapids
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality & Stability - Mid-State Truck is an award winning International dealer with over 47 years of successful experience. From their humble beginnings in 1965 the company has grown to over 225 employees in 7 locations throughout Wisconsin and is a recognized leader in the transportation industry.
- Career Growth – As a member of the Mid-State Truck team you will be working side by side with some of the country’s top technicians in state of the art facilities. You will also receive company paid on-going training to keep you at the “top of your game”.
- Compensation and Benefits – You will be well compensated. Mid-State Truck provides you with a competitive salary and a deluxe benefit package that includes health, dental, life and disability insurance; flex spending plan; vacation & holiday pay; 401(k) with company match and profit sharing; and company paid uniforms and tool insurance.
Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years experience as a technician’ helper or apprentice in truck dealership.
- Strong problem-solving skills necessary.
- Ability to interpret vendor manuals and catalogs.
- Ability to use electronic diagnostic and test equipment.
- Ability to work with the public.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools and other equipment safely.
- Manual dexterity necessary.
- Commercial driver’s license and good driving record preferred.
- Must be able to handle interruptions and perform simultaneous tasks “in stride.”
- Will be required to wear a dealership-provided uniform.
The Service Technician will stand six to eight hours per shift, lift parts weighing 50 - 70 pounds several times during each shift, and use hoist and test equipment as needed. S/he will stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle, and feel. S/he will use hand and power tools. S/he will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials. Road - testing of vehicles may be required.
Apply in person at any of our 7 locations in Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, Abbotsford, Wausau, Marshfield, Plover and Wisconsin Rapids or simply email your resume to email@example.com.
Visit www.midstatetruck.com for more information.
Mid-State Truck is an Equal Opportunity Employer