Ritchie Tractor is Eastern Tennessee’s premier supplier of John Deere Equipment for the agricultural, construction and Lawn and Garden markets. Because of continued growth we are looking for qualified Lawn & Garden / Tractor / Construction Equipment Technicians to join our team at our Maryville, TN. and Knoxville, TN. locations.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - Ritchie Tractor is a well-managed family owned company with an outstanding reputation for quality service, and of course the John Deere name means quality! You can be proud of where you work and the products you will be supporting.
- Career Growth – As a member of the Ritchie Tractor team you will be provided with career advancing opportunities and leading edge training that is the foundation of their business – highly skilled employees providing excellent customer service.
- Compensation and Benefits – You will be well compensated. Ritchie Tractor provides you with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Don’t let this pass you by .This is a great opportunity to use your skills and abilities in an environment that recognizes and rewards top performers.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Minimum 1 year of experience performing service repairs on Ag, Turf, or Construction equipment
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license is required
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer‐
owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the
Service Manager, Service Location Manager, Shop Foreman or senior technicians.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties
- Works with Corporate Technical Service Mgr. to coordinate service technician training and certifications.
- Promotes customer loyalty and goodwill and protects positive dealership image.
- Follows up with customers on repairs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform basic repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly
- Basic Service Technician certification preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associates degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Fork lift license preferred.
Ritchie Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer