Greystone is a leading Tier II manufacturer for the automotive, medical and aerospace industries with three operating facilities on the east coast.
Because of continued growth we are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join our team in Lincoln, RI.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Excellent Growth Potential – Greystone has grown from a single plating operation founded in 1932 to a multi-location company providing precision machining and plating services to major manufacturers worldwide. Due to their state-of-the-art operation, highly skilled craftsmen, and industry expertise Greystone is well positioned to see continued growth.
- Career Growth – This is an exciting opportunity in a world class manufacturing facility working with advanced automation and robotic machinery. In this hands-on position you will get to use your software and hardware knowledge as well as your creative problem solving skills while working with operational and experimental electrical equipment. There is plenty of room for you grow professionally.
- Compensation - Greystone offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package.
Job Summary: Develop a process to manufacture a part to the customer's specifications utilizing our in-house equipment. This position also requires the design of special tooling to machine the parts to stringent tolerances. The majority of our equipment includes Cam Driven Screw Machines and Hydromats and we machine all types of steel bar stock.
- Analyze and troubleshoot process problems, making continuous and permanent improvements.
- Develop new processes and tooling to provide quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Interface with customers to support quality objectives and develop new business.
- B.S. in Engineering, preferably mechanical, manufacturing or industrial.
- Experience on Tool Design (preferably for Cam Driven Screw Machines and Hydromats).
- 3+ years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably involving machining.
- Project management skills; analytical and problem solving ability.
- A self-starter capable of managing changing priorities and tasks with initiative and flexibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, MS Project and Autocad.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be a hands-on engineer.
- Ability to program PLCs.
To apply forward your resume to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to complete an application Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM at 7 Wellington Road, Lincoln, RI 02865.