Linder Industrial Machinery Company is one of the southeast’s leading heavy equipment dealers representing top quality brands and products from industry leading manufacturers of construction, municipal, industrial and forestry equipment such as Komatsu, Wirtgen, and Hamm just to name few. Linder currently has 16 locations throughout Florida, North and South Carolina.
Because of continued growth we are looking for a talented individual to fill the role of Parts Counter Representative on our team of construction equipment specialists in West Palm Beach, FL.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability - Since opening in 1953 Linder has maintained a track record of consistent growth and has repeatedly been recognized for excellence by the manufacturers they represent. There is a bright future with Linder.
- Career Growth – Throughout Linder’s extensive history, employees have always been the backbone of the company and the company knows that the best investment they can make is in training, developing and retaining top talent. There is definitely room to grow in this highly visible position!
- Compensation and Benefits – You are offered an excellent compensation program including: Medical, Dental and vision, 401k.
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years of parts experience within the heavy equipment or heavy truck industries.
Provides assistance to customers who wish to purchase parts at parts counter or via telephone. Orders and distributes equipment parts on behalf of customers.
- Completes purchase orders and related documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Utilizes industry data – including manuals and electronic data – to determine specific parts needed by customers
- Provides diagnostic assistance to customers
- Contacts vendors to order parts
- Requisitions parts from central parts department
- Reviews invoices to verify parts received reflect parts ordered on original requisition forms
- Stores parts in designated area and issues parts to service department/customers as needed
- Maintains records of parts received and distributed; inventories parts in warehouse periodically
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Associate Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college/technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Also, employee is required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, lift, crouch, or crawl, as well as talk and hear.
- The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Linder is a drug-free workplace