Leslie Equipment Company is a premier John Deere construction and forestry equipment dealer with 8 locations in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. Due to continued growth we are looking for Heavy Equipment Customer Service Advisors to join our team.
Opportunities are currently available in the following locations:
Pikeville, KY l Cross Lanes, WV l Fairmont, WV
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Since opening in 1974 Leslie Equipment Company has experienced consistent growth and has established deep relationships with customers involved in the forestry, construction, coal, oil and gas industries. Leslie Equipment Company is well positioned for continued future growth.
- Well Respected! – Leslie Equipment Company and the John Deere name are known for quality, industry expertise, and integrity. Plus - John Leslie, the president and owner of Leslie Equipment, is known for his passion for the industry and has built a business where his employees and customers are his friends. You will be proud to be a member of the Leslie Equipment Company team.
- Compensation and Benefits – You are offered an excellent compensation program including: Medical, dental, 401k, life insurance. You will also be provided a company vehicle, cell phone and laptop.
Product support parts & service sales in specified AOR, service agreement programs with customers, improving undercarriage programs, warranty and track press training. Contact person on all large customer volume buyers for parts & service. Support sales with customer repair-replace options analysis and provide leads to company sales person in that area. Provides support to sales on attachment safety and maintenance and provides support to shop, parts, and service programs.
Qualified Candidates must have the following:
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HEAVY CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT PARTS OR SERVICE
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift 40-70 lbs on regular basis
- Willingness to travel to attend training as required
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong customer relation skills
- Ability to successfully pass drug check
- Unqualified candidates need not apply
- Take all on line courses pertaining to the CSA qualification process.
- Learn company goals, expectations, and CSA functions with the LEC training guide.
- Learn service work orders, warranty and parts system.
- Get to know store Managers and all service and parts employees.
- Start establishing the CSA territory.
- Start to establish large customer base for service backlog. (shop)
- Push hard to call on target customers, set up new accounts, and promote sales, parts and service to new customers. (Track Press, Filter Caddy, Programs)
- Evaluate Southeastern Ohio and Northern West Virginia customers and report progress to Product Support Manager and Store Manager.
- Receive feedback from customers on lost machine or parts sales.
- Set up new programs within LEC on parts and service sales.
- Continuation of aftermarket products sales and shop services (Caddy, Track Press)
- Branding of Leslie name to the Industry on (Quality). Increase volume in AOR and track progress. (Look at Results)
Leslie Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer