Pharmacy First is the largest national network of independent pharmacies in the United States. Founded by Wholesale Alliance, LLC in 1996, Pharmacy First offers adherence support and compliance programs for over 6,000 community pharmacies across the country. Due to continued growth we are looking for an Audit and QA Manager to join our team in Overland Park, KS.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – With 16 years of experience, Pharmacy First is a recognized leader with an established track record of success. Because Pharmacy First has grown to become the nation’s largest and most successful network of Independent pharmacies you can trust in the long-term commitment and stability of the company.
- Career Growth – The Audit and QA Manager is a newly created position working with all departments in the company to examine, document, and establish controls related to key business processes, and perform audits to ensure compliance with SAS 70 standards. This is a critical role with plenty of opportunity for career growth.
- Make an Impact – Because this is a new role you can make a real impact! You will have significant input into the development of Pharmacy First’s Audit and Quality Assurance program related to operational processing, financial and information system reliability.
Responsible to work across the organization to examine and evaluate operational processing, financial and information system reliability. Ultimately the ability for Pharmacy First to pass a SAS70 Audit, by ensuring that the necessary processes, procedures and controls are in place and utilized.
Examine and evaluate our systems and processes as identified by priority, recommend and establish the processes and documentation to ensure control for data integrity and reliability. This will include:
- Contract Management –
- Retail payor contract adherence (terminations, end dates, notifications, processing accuracy)
- Vendor Contracts
- Create a contract management database and develop SOP’s
- Performance Management and Monitoring processes
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings
- Work closely with designated team members to establish protocol and documentation, identify and document control objectives and control activities.
- With IT, establish a testing process that allows for better documentation and process control for system releases and enhancement installations.
- Other internal audits as assigned by leadership, problem resolution assistance.
- 2-3 years of corporate business experience
- Proven history of problem identification, resolution and documentation
- College degree preferred
- Comprehensive business understanding of the broader pharmacy space in the health care system
- Access database proficiency preferred
- Understanding of pharmacy business processes
- Extremely detail oriented
- Familiarity with SAS70
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Process Management and documentation experience
- Analytical Thinker
- Operates in a manner that demonstrates trust and integrity
- Demonstrated self-confidence with all levels of the organization and takes on challenges.
Pharmacy First is an Equal Opportunity Employer