Lincoln Harris, Llc together with Lincoln Property Company is a premier provider of Real Estate Investment and Property Management Services with over 5,000 employees in 52 offices across 26 states. The combined resources of both firms currently manage over 150 million square feet and last year completed over $2 billion in real estate transactions on behalf of our clientele.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Facility Manager/Lead Engineer. This is a key position supporting one of our top clients, the Hendrick Automotive Group, at their Charleston, SC dealership location.
Some of the Benefits to you are:
- Stability – Lincoln Harris, Llc was formed in January 1999 as an affiliate of Lincoln Property Company. Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest, most respected real estate companies in the United States. The venture was formed to create a full service corporate real estate services firm focused on commercial brokerage, construction services, development, property management, tenant representation and corporate real estate services. Lincoln Harris, Llc is built on a solid foundation of loyal clientele, unsurpassed quality, and our most valuable asset – our people.
- Career Growth – Because Lincoln Harris, Llc manages over 90 million square feet of commercial, retail, and industrial space there is plenty of opportunity for career growth. As a member of the Lincoln Harris, Llc team you will be working with Real Estate, Property Management and Facilities Engineering professionals where skills and abilities will be recognized and appreciated.
- Compensation – Lincoln Harris, Llc offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
About The Position:
Monitor and maintain dealership infrastructures and environments. Working under the direction of the Senior Engineering Manager, interact with team mates, dealership personnel, local contractors, and vendors to ensure that facility issues are identified and corrected quickly, contractors deliver quality services, and internal client needs are met. Properly execute all maintenance and operational tasks to ensure adherence to client's standard service levels and maintain maximum service life and reliability of the dealership infrastructure.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Coordinate all aspects of HVAC systems maintenance: proficient in the operation and maintenance of HVAC equipment and possess the ability to direct vendor’s activities as well as troubleshoot all system operations
- Oversee all aspects of electrical infrastructure including but not limited to switchgear, fire detection and suppression, and electrical distribution expansion. Partner closely with vendors performing work to ensure that systems are installed per design, performing properly, and being maintained in accordance with the owner’s requirements
- Effectively schedule and delegate workflow for vendors and ensure compliance with all established processes and procedures
- Recommend, document, and implement procedural improvements in a continuous effort to maintain operational excellence
- Provide immediate emergency response to situations that have the potential to impact the dealership’s operations
- Work closely with all key dealership personnel to ensure full compliance with the Hendrick standard service program
- Provide project management on all projects under $10,000 in value
- Prepare yearly CAPEX budgets
- Handle other duties/projects as assigned
- Five years’ experience in commercial building operations
- Two or more years’ experience in HVAC or electrical industry or other verifiable training in a relevant technical field
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and address issues as they arise
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills required
- Ability and motivation to learn the skills required to function in an extremely complex and technical environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to remain focused and positive
- Highly motivated self-starter with a “Team” oriented mindset
- Must subscribe to a Continuous Improvement philosophy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with senior dealership personnel on a professional level
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- MUST have a valid, clean drivers license
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Lincoln Harris, Llc is an Equal Opportunity Employer