Blanchard Equipment Company is a premier supplier of John Deere equipment and service with 9 locations in Georgia and South Carolina. Because of continued growth we are looking for a Parts Counter Salesperson to join our team in St. Matthews, SC.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Blanchard Equipment Company – has over 55 years of successful experience and is well established in the agricultural, commercial, golf and turf, and residential markets.
- Career Growth – As a premier John Deere Dealer Blanchard Equipment Company is committed to remaining on the leading edge of the equipment industry and is dedicated to investing in the training, technology, and equipment to help you grow professionally.
- Compensation and Benefits – Blanchard Equipment Company Provides you with a comprehensive compensation package and benefits program.
Reports to: Parts Manager or Parts Lead or Corporate Parts Manager
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic data entry/keyboarding skills
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Fork lift license preferred
Blanchard Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer