TICO/TERMINAL SERVICES provides creative, flexible and efficient systems and solutions to the terminal equipment needs of leading companies.
TICO/TTS, Inc. Is a recognized leader in the terminal equipment and services industry. TICO/TTS provides a range of products from equipment solutions and procurement systems to tractors, trailer, and fleet services.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced General Ledger Accountant to join our team at our facility in Ridgeland, SC. located just outside of the beautiful Hilton Head Island area of South Carolina.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability - TICO/TTS, Inc. – with roots extending back to 1946 and the founding of commercial bus lines and terminals to the 1970’s providing terminal services for the railroad and shipping industry to today with thirty plus years of operating and maintaining a fleet of over 1400 terminal tractors and 700 plus terminal trailers TICO/TTS, Inc. is a well established player in the industry.
- Growth - You will be working in a growing industry – According to the U.S. Department of Commerce and Bureau of Labor Statistics, logistics is one of America's largest and fastest growing industries. The market for logistics equipment and systems in America exceeds $156 billion per year. TICO/TTS, Inc. is extremely well positioned to benefit from that growth.
- Compensation and Benefits – You are offered an excellent compensation program including: Medical, 401(k) with 50% match, life insurance, profit sharing, and more!
The General Ledger Accountant will be responsible for performing administrative and accounting functions which support the accounting office and all departments facility wide.
- Summarizing financial transactions, balance sheets accounts, fixed assets. Responsible for
- Cost accounting activities and analysis, inventory and budgetary controls.
- Provide management with timely reports.
- Prepare and document supporting schedules for financial statements and assist in the preparation of the monthly financial statements for management.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- BS in accounting
- At least 5 years within the manufacturing industry, preferably with heavy equipment
- Must be able to multi-task and be a self-starter
TICO/TTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer