For more than 60 years Carylon companies have been providing a full-range of environmental maintenance services to municipalities, industries, and utilities across the country. All work is backed by a guarantee that is unmatched in the industry.
Select Environmental Services, Inc., a municipal maintenance services contractor, has an immediate opening for an Operations Manager to oversee its Thonotosassa, FL location. Select Environmental Services is a subsidiary of the Carylon Corporation, the largest and most experienced water/wastewater maintenance firm in the nation.
Some of the Benefits to you are:
- Growth & Stability –For more than 64 years Carylon companies have been providing a full-range of environmental maintenance services to municipalities, industries, and utilities across the country.
- Long-Term Career – This is a hands-on, high visibility position with plenty of room for advancement.
- Great Compensation – A competitive compensation package and an excellent benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in contractor bid preparation, plans/specifications review, submittals, billing, project scheduling, job safety, field personnel supervision, procurement of materials.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Construction management degree is preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel programs and be willing to learn and use our project management and billing software programs.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills necessary to build relationships while working closely with customers, field personnel, and subcontractors. Some out-of-town travel will be required.
Be sure to check out this great career opportunity!