Our client, a multi-discipline consulting engineering firm is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to design and engineer the electrical systems for Government Projects. This client is in a strong growth mode that stems from the expansion of a multi-year government project that was awarded this year. The opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading and most prestigious Architect and Engineering firms presents the ability to work with the most cutting-edge technology and professional engineers while utilizing their endless resources - so you can focus on what you do best!
Responsibilities of this individual include design of lighting and electrical distribution efforts as well as field surveys of electrical systems. This individual should possess their PE in VA or similar states and be confident in their ability to lead projects independently. Experience with AutoCAD and Revit is preferred.
- Opportunity to lead multiple projects and groups
- Clients is Top ten most prestigious Engineering firms in the world
- One of the few engineering firms that is in a growth mode
- Large scale multi-year government project (very Stable) - Interesting projects
- Company so big has cutting edge resources - software and design support to focus on what you do best
- This project specifically is an expansion, multi-year government project
- Experience with Government Building Renovation / New Build projects is beneficial, but not required.
Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a background check. Candidates with active or inactive security clearances are preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- P.E designation
- Experience with medium voltage design
- Ability to design systems utilizing AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Experience with Commercial facilities and Government facility design is strongly preferred
- 10 - 20 plus years of Lighting and Electrical Distribution design experience
- Previous or Current Clearance is Required - Secret or Top Secret
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send an up-to-date copy of your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. Please include the best phone number with which to contact you. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared prior to your approval.
PeopleSolutions is an industry leader in placing candidates in both contract and direct opportunities in the Engineering, IT, Financial, and Scientific Fields. If you have experience working in any of those areas and are looking for career growth opportunities, then we would love to hear from you.