Our client, a leading manufacturer of high-speed production machinery, is seeking an Electrical Designer to join their engineering team in Richmond, VA.
This person will be tasked with completing electrical designs and development for control interface systems as well as programming machine control/automation software. Qualified individuals will have knowledge with Siemens PLC controller software, HMI applications including Wonderware InTouch, and Automation software (like Beckhoff TwinCat) would be preferred. Any experience with C++ and Visual Basic will also be a preferred.
They will also perform electrical designing of cabinet layout for company products, as well as to investigate and make recommendations for both existing and new products.
The person fortunate enough to be selected for this role will enjoy the opportunity and stability represented by an international company that dominates in its market, as well as the ability to work on a variety of products that a company with such a large portfolio of products can offer.
Benefits of this Opportunity:
- Growth – This position will contribute to the design of cutting edge machinery while mentoring and being a role model for younger engineering staff.
- Prestige – Imagine working for a company whose name is well recognized in their industry as the number one company to work for, both on contract and direct. They are also very well known as one of the top ten companies to work for locally.
- Stability – Working for a company that has grown over the last 5 years, and has new products they are introducing to their multiple markets.
- Independence – this is an opportunity to work for a company that puts the emphasis on achieving its goals and not on red tape – allowing their employees to follow their passions and work independently
- Moderate to Expert in the use of Wonderware InTouch or Siemens PLC programming software including STL (Statement List) and FBD (Function Block Diagrams)
- Cabinet Layout Design
- 5+ years of Design Engineering experience.
- Experience with automated machine controls design/programming
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send an up-to-date copy of your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. Please include the best phone number with which to contact you. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared prior to your approval.
PeopleSolutions is an industry leader in placing candidates in both contract and direct opportunities in the Engineering, IT, Financial, and Scientific Fields. If you have experience working in any of those areas and are looking for career growth opportunities, then we would love to hear from you.