Mersen is a billion dollar a year, international corporation and is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of anticorrosion and process equipment in a wide range of materials such as graphite, SiC, reactive metals, nickel alloys, stainless steel, carbon steel, and fluoropolymer. Because of continued growth we are looking for experienced Fitters to join our world class manufacturing team in Oxnard, CA.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - Mersen is a recognized leader and global expert in materials and solutions for extreme environments. Mersen products are used by manufacturers throughout the world in sectors such as energy, transportation, and electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical and process industries. Mersen is respected worldwide for quality. – you can be proud of where you work and what you do.
- Career Growth – As a global leader Mersen continues to invest in the latest technologies and employee training. You will be working for a company that is focused on developing and mentoring talented people. Mersen offers plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Stability – Mersen is a worldwide recognized designer and manufacturer of pressure vessels made out of different materials ranging from carbon steel, stainless steel and nickel alloys up to sophisticated anticorrosive solutions such as titanium, zirconium and tantalum. Decades of experience allow Mersen to provide any design including solid, lined and cladded construction. Since 2006, Mersen has successfully developed its own patented Clad technology called CL-Clad®. Our engineering capabilities comply with international standards such as ASME, AS ADM, JIS, CODAP RTOD or RCCM for nuclear applications.
- Compensation – Mersen offers you an excellent compensation package including relocation, great benefits and bonuses.
To be considered for the exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- 2 years or more of solid experience with pressure vessel manufacturing.
- Excellent work history and a high school diploma or GED
- Must have experience working with reactive metals
You also must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug screen.
You owe it to yourself to check this out! This is a great opportunity to use your technical skills and industry experience in an environment that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Mersen is an Equal Opportunity Employer