Our client, a manufacturing leader in diagnostics and biotechnology formulation and packaging, is seeking a Senior Packaging Engineer to help on several projects involving packaging and labeling in their clinical diagnostics department.
The person fortunate enough to get on board during this time of growth will enjoy the opportunity and stability represented by a multinational firm that has an extensive portfolio of product offerings to help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery.
Specific experience with blow molding bottling, labeling, paper packaging, and corrugated packaging is a preferred.
Benefits of this Opportunity:
- Growth – This position will contribute to the design of cutting edge packaging while mentoring and being a role model for younger engineering staff.
- Prestige – Imagine working for a company whose name is well recognized in their industry as the number one company to work for, both on contract and direct. They are also very well known as one of the top ten companies to work for locally.
- Stability – Working for a company that has grown over the last 5 years, and has an average tenure of 15 plus years for its employees. In addition, they reached the $10 billion mark for annual sales in 2012.
- Independence – this is an opportunity to work for a company that puts the emphasis on achieving its goals and not on red tape – allowing their employees to follow their passions and work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Science or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- 7-10 years Packaging experience in a Regulated environment (Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals , or Plastic/part design)
- Experience with Blow Molding, Labeling, and corrugated boxes
- Working knowledge of mainframe MRP/ERP systems preferred (SAP is a plus
- 1 year plus experience in a GMP environment
- CPP esignation is a plus
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send an up-to-date copy of your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. Please include the best phone number with which to contact you. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared prior to your approval.
PeopleSolutions is an industry leader in placing candidates in both contract and direct opportunities in the Engineering, IT, Financial, and Scientific Fields. If you have experience working in any of those areas and are looking for career growth opportunities, then we would love to hear from you.