Weil-McLain is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of heating and cooling equipment for residential, commercial and institutional buildings. Due to the company's growth we are looking for a Pricing Manager to join our team at our facility in Burr Ridge, IL.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Since being founded by Isadora and Benjamin Weil over 130 ago in Chicago, Weil-McLain has grown to be the largest U.S. manufacturer of cast iron boilers and a leader in the hydronic industry. Today, Weil-McLain has a global presence with approximately 700 employees around the world.
- Career Growth – The person in this role will be the subject matter expert and with that comes a great advancement opportunities. Weil-McLain is also willing to train this person to broaden their skillset and make them an even more valuable asset to the company. At the same time, the person in this role will have a lot of autonomy to make decisions.
- Compensation and Benefits – Weil-McLain provides you with a competitive compensation package and a fantastic benefits program.
This position is accountable to support the Marketing Department in all aspects of product and service trade pricing, special and competitive pricing, forecasting and budget preparation, tracking and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Prepare, maintain and manage all trade pricing including distribution of pricing to customers for Both Marley Engineered Products and Weil-McLain.
- Develop and maintain forecasting models and reports.
- Develop and Maintain Competitive Pricing Analysis
- Complete monthly marketing repo1ting, analysis and share-of-market repo1ting.
- Maintain and update all pertinent historical marketing data for product s, programs and services.
- Assist with the budgets, forecasts and financials for strategic planning, marketing/sales budgetary planning and profit planning process.
- Conduct special marketing and sales analyses, as required.
- Management and regular analysis of Representative Compensation and commissioning
- Tracking and Management of Distributor and Sales Representative Agreements and Incentives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE and CERTIFICATION:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent , Master Preferred
- Demonstrates understanding of Market Base Pricing Concepts.
Ability to perform business and financial modeling, strong mathematical aptitude including probability and statistical inference capabilities, and sound analytical problem solving skills -define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal presentations, comfort in customer-facing, and management reporting situations.
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates teamwork abilities in dealing with managers, subordinates and peers in resolving problems and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and working familiarity with Microsoft Office software, namely Excel and Access
Repetitive keyboard: continuous u sage of computer.
Normal office working environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All divisions are committed to the effective use of the Leadership Standards. It is important that all employees understand and utilize these Leadership Standards when pe1forming the duties of his/her position.
Quality encompasses all aspects of the business, and every employee shares the responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to product, process, and the quality system. All employees have an obligation to identify and record any such nonconformity, and, through designated channels, initiate and recommend solutions.
Weil-McLain is an Equal opportunity Employer