ACF Environmental, Inc. has been solving site development problems for more than 25 years and is the leading supplier of innovative geosynthetic solutions to the construction industry. Whether it is unstable soils, keeping mud out of drains, or rehabilitating a deteriorating parking lot, ACF has a solution.
Because of continued growth we are looking for an experienced Customer Service Associate to join our team in Manassas, VA. This position is for someone who is a self-starter requiring very little supervision, strong customer service skills, outgoing and enthusiastic. The Customer Service Associate is trained in all aspects of the yard and must have a strong desire to know how to run the yard.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Career Growth – Geo-textiles products have a long history –in fact some of the first textile products made by humans have been found in excavations of ancient Egyptian sites and show the use of mats made of grass and linen. Today geo-textiles are used for infrastructural work such as roads, landfills, harbors and many other applications. The future for the industry looks bright – The U.S. geosynthetics market has a current estimated value of nearly $2 billion.
- Stability – With over 25 years of experience ACF Environmental, Inc. is an established leader in the industry and through their training programs they have become a trusted resource for engineers and storm water professionals around the country. You can trust in the long-term future of the company and your job.
- Make a Positive Impact – as a member of the ACF Environmental, Inc. team you can be proud of the fact that you will be helping protect the environment and safeguard our natural resources.
- Compensation and Benefits – ACF Environmental, Inc. provides you with a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
The Yard 2 Customer Service Associate (CSA) contributes to the Company’s success by promoting profitable sales growth. Key activities include accurate data entry, inventory control, satisfaction of customers, and efficient utilization of company equipment, accurate and careful material movement and equipment care. CSA will provide support to the Inside Sales Representatives, Outside Sales Representatives, and the Marketing team with administrative tasks. In addition, the employee may be asked to make deliveries to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a team with Inside and Outside Sales Representatives, and Marketing to meet customer expectations and provide profitable sales growth.
- Support Inside Sales Representatives in day-to-day tasks.
- Mail literature, submittals, certifications, etc.
- Fax quotes to customers as required.
- Make/Distribute photocopies as required.
- Answer customer calls as required.
- Support Outside Sales Representatives in day-to-day tasks.
- See Inside Sales above.
- Distribute/Send mail.
- Assist with arrangements for trade shows.
- Provide communications support.
- Maintain literature file with faxable copies of all ACF products and company material.
- Data entry for customer database.
- Fax various reports, forms and literature.
- Maintain various reports as needed.
- Provide support with Dodge system.
- Regularly supply ISR and OSR with Dodge information.
- Pull down jobs from database; look for leads for OSR.
- Participate in training and programs as required.
- Safe, accurate and careful handling of materials to ensure accurate quantities when loading, unloading and packing materials, take care to minimize damage and stage materials accurately prior to loading.
- Be able to push, pull or lift up to 75 pounds.
- Maintain customer service area and restrooms.
- Maintain friendly, cooperative relations with employees and customers.
- Comply with all Company policies as put forward in the Employee Handbook.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate clearly.
- Valid driver’s license, Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and two years continuous driving experience.
- Work experience in administration.
- Skills and Abilities
- Honesty, integrity and a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative team building relationships.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
There will be a pre-employment drug screen as well as a background check.
ACF Environmental is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer