Sawyer Composite is an award winning Composite Tool and Part Manufacturer that provides turnkey solutions in the design, engineering, manufacture and qualification of advanced composite tooling structures. Because of continued growth we are looking for a CNC Programmer to join our team at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, TX.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - SAWYER COMPOSITE is an ISO9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing facility. Sawyer Composite’s Quality management system has been approved and recognized by leading companies such as Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Federal Express just to name a few.
- Career Growth – With customers in industries ranging from aerospace and defense to medical device, transportation and advanced specialty manufacturers SAWYER COMPOSITE is well positioned for continued growth. This is a long-term opportunity where you will be working in an environment that will keep you and your skills at the “top of your game”.
- Great Place to Work – as a member of the SAWYER COMPOSITE team you will be working on exciting projects with a company that is dedicated to remaining an innovator on the cutting edge of composite technology.
The CNC Programmer will develop programming data compatible with CNC machining requirements for composite manufacturing work.
- Write and optimize CNC programs utilizing Mastercam to create complex parts on 5 axis machines
- Create and compile necessary documents to aid machine set up
- Integrate work with Engineering, Production, and Quality to ensure a smooth flow of quality products through the facility
- Maintain high level of knowledge regarding machining techniques relative to composites and tooling
- Provide feedback and input into process improvement
- Ability to set-up, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC machines without assistance
- Proficient with Fagor 8070 and Siemens 840D controls
- Ability to maximize capabilities with respect to speed and accuracy
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience in composite manufacturing
- 3+ years of experience with Mastercam
- Experience with SolidWorks and CATIA
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for continuous improvement
- Communicates honestly, professionally and respectfully with others and demonstrates effective listening skills
Sawyer Composite is an Equal Opportunity Employer