Sawyer Composite is an award winning Composite Tool and Part Manufacturer that provides turnkey solutions in the design, engineering, manufacture and qualification of advanced composite tooling structures. Because of continued growth we are looking for a QA/QC Coordinator to join our team at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, TX.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - SAWYER COMPOSITE is an ISO9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing facility. Sawyer Composite’s Quality management system has been approved and recognized by leading companies such as Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Federal Express just to name a few.
- Career Growth – With customers in industries ranging from aerospace and defense to medical device, transportation and advanced specialty manufacturers SAWYER COMPOSITE is well positioned for continued growth. This is a long-term opportunity where you will be working in an environment that will keep you and your skills at the “top of your game”.
- Great Place to Work – as a member of the SAWYER COMPOSITE team you will be working on exciting projects with a company that is dedicated to remaining an innovator on the cutting edge of composite technology.
The QA/QC Coordinator will assist in the development, implementation and management of the quality assurance and control systems designed to ensure continuous improvement and production of advanced composite materials and applications that are consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals.
• Capture and maintain data for Quality Management Reviews with the assistance of the QA/QC Manager
• Assist in maintaining ISO9001 and AS9100 compliance through internal audits, closure of non-conformities/PARs/CARs, continual improvement/process improvements
• Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality objectives
• Assist the management team and provide Quality support as needed
• Assist with capturing quality metrics, analysis and reporting
• Participate in contract reviews to determine internal capabilities to customer defined quality requirements
• Thorough knowledge of ISO9001 and AS9100 standards
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Access
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 5+ years of experience in the Quality Assurance and Quality Control field
• 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• BA or BS preferred, but will accept experience in lieu of education
Sawyer Composite is an Equal Opportunity Employer