ACF Environmental, Inc. has been solving site development problems for more than 25 years and is the leading supplier of innovative geosynthetic solutions to the construction industry. Whether it is unstable soils, keeping mud out of drains, or rehabilitating a deteriorating parking lot, ACF has a solution.
Because of continued growth we are looking for an experienced Driver/Warehouse Employee to join our team in St. Albans, WV.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Career Growth – Geo-textiles products have a long history –in fact some of the first textile products made by humans have been found in excavations of ancient Egyptian sites and show the use of mats made of grass and linen. Today geo-textiles are used for infrastructural work such as roads, landfills, harbors and many other applications. The future for the industry looks bright – The U.S. geosynthetics market has a current estimated value of nearly $2 billion.
- Stability – With over 25 years of experience ACF Environmental, Inc. is an established leader in the industry and through their training programs they have become a trusted resource for engineers and storm water professionals around the country. You can trust in the long-term future of the company and your job.
- Make a Positive Impact – as a member of the ACF Environmental, Inc. team you can be proud of the fact that you will be helping protect the environment and safeguard our natural resources.
- Compensation and Benefits – ACF Environmental, Inc. provides you with a comprehensive compensation and benefit package.
Driver/Warehouse employees contribute to the company’s success by ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to customers. In addition to driving, the employee is responsible for careful transfer and storage of materials and effective utilization of resources. Key activities include proper loading and unloading of materials, warehousing of materials, packaging and safety.
The Driver/Warehouse Employee reports to the Branch Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a team with Warehouse and Operations personnel to meet customer satisfaction and manager’s expectations.
- Safe, accurate, and careful handling of materials
- Ensure accurate quantities when loading, unloading and packaging materials.
- Take care with products to minimize damage.
- Work safely and responsibly.
- Stage materials accurately prior to loading.
- Keep stocking locations clean and free of hazards.
- Ensure accurate and timely deliveries
- Organize schedule to maximize productivity.
- Ensure accuracy of materials.
- Effectively meet schedules.
- Assist in loading and unloading vehicles.
- Ensure paperwork is accurate and turned in on a timely manner.
- Strong customer service experience with employees and customers.
- Position requires regular and reliable attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma. Some college preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License, Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and four years continuous driving experience and DOT medical card.
- PC and Microsoft Office Skills required.
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to create and maintain cooperative team building relationships.
- Ability to follow directions with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to arrive at work on time and work a full day.
- Ability to operate a forklift safely.
- Routinely be asked to lift, shove or pull material weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to service customers in a respectful manner.
ACF Environmental is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer