Our client, one of the leading brewers in the United States, is seeking a Construction Engineer to join their team. This company’s current project involves installation of new equipment to their manufacturing line for a new product launch. This individual will work alongside a brewing engineer to install/tie in new equipment into an existing manufacturing line in accordance with NEC regulations.
Qualified individuals will have:
- 10 plus years of experience with new equipment installation,
- Knowledge of NEC (national electric code) for construction projects, and the ability to read and understand schematics and controls.
- Experienceworking with 480V power wiring and low voltage control wiring
- Familiarity with safety monitoring, lock out/tag out procedures, and overall
- Construction housekeeping responsibilities.
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send an up-to-date copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. Please include the best phone number with which to contact you. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared prior to your approval.
PeopleSolutions is an industry leader in placing candidates in both contract and direct opportunities in the Engineering, IT, Financial, and Scientific Fields. If you have experience working in any of those areas and are looking for career growth opportunities, then we would love to hear from you.