Because of continued growth our client is accepting applications for an A/R Payroll Associate to join their team in Richmond, VA.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – Our client has grown to approximately 250 employees and continues to grow. They are a leader within their industry
- Great Place to Work – Our client is a family owned business so all of the employees are treated like family. There are also great opportunities to be promoted within the organization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Our client offers competitive compensation and a benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and paid holidays.
The A/R Payroll Associate will handle receiving and running statements and apply payments to different accounts, handle collections, and process payroll every two weeks, process garnishments, child support, injury and vacation times. They will be responsible for sending all of these reports to their outsourced payroll.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in Collections and Account Receivables
- Experience in payroll processing for a medium sized company
- Ability to multitask on different account projects