Strata-Form is a total turn-key provider of design, prototyping, product development, consumer branding/marketing, manufacturing and product fulfillment capabilities. Serving industrial, commercial, automotive and other industries; Strata-Form provides the necessary facilities, equipment and personnel to serve the client’s blow mold, injection mold, and other product and manufacturing need.
Because of continued growth we are looking for an experienced Blow Mold Process Technician to join our team at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Huntsville, AL.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - Strata-Form has been in business since 2009 and has experienced tremendous growth ever since opening their doors. Strata-Form actually created the "FasTrack Process" which provides their customers with a quick-reaction, rapid response, one-stop shop solution. You can be sure that you are working for a company that prides itself on quality products and customer service.
- Career Growth & Stability – Strata-Form is backed by their sister company, Strata-G, who is working with the department of defense and is a known provider of resources and rapid prototyping. This is a great opportunity to get on board and enjoy the freedom of a newer organization but at the same time, have the stability and technological advances provided by Strata-G.
- Compensation and Benefits – As a member of the Strata-Form team you will receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including health, 401k, performance bonus, educational assistance as well as vacation.
Individual will work in a fast paced growing company environment with other talented individuals to maintain quality blow molded plastic products utilizing their blow molding process talents. Continuous monitoring and adjusting of blow mold machinery to maintain safety, quality, and efficiency of this equipment. Experience with Sterling, Milacron, and Hayssen equipment as well as Maco 8000, Maco 6500 and CAMAC 486 controllers are a plus. The ability to troubleshoot the process and maintain or improve cycle times and efficiencies will be the primary function of this job. Individual must be able to conduct themselves professionally in order to ensure proper communication and documentation of the process and changes are conveyed to other technicians to maintain efficient process flow.
- Minimum two years blow molding process experience in accumulator die head blow mold machinery
- Strong troubleshooting skills of the blow mold process
- Self-motivated individual that can work in fast paced environment
- Good communicator that can work well with other technicians and document process changes
- Willingness to work designated hours and sometimes additional hours when needed
- Work well with hands and hand tools while following all required industry standard and facility required safety guidelines
Strata-Form is an Equal Opportunity Employer