Sawyer Composite is an award winning Composite Tool and Part Manufacturer that provides turnkey solutions in the design, engineering, manufacture and qualification of advanced composite tooling structures. Because of continued growth we are looking for a CNC Operator to join our team at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, TX.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Quality - SAWYER COMPOSITE is an ISO9001 and AS9100 certified manufacturing facility. Sawyer Composite’s Quality management system has been approved and recognized by leading companies such as Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and Federal Express just to name a few.
- Career Growth – With customers in industries ranging from aerospace and defense to medical device, transportation and advanced specialty manufacturers SAWYER COMPOSITE is well positioned for continued growth. This is a long-term opportunity where you will be working in an environment that will keep you and your skills at the “top of your game”.
- Great Place to Work – as a member of the SAWYER COMPOSITE team you will be working on exciting projects with a company that is dedicated to remaining an innovator on the cutting edge of composite technology.
Responsible for working with Production and Programming to facilitate and execute machining tasks inclusive of composites and soft tooling materials.
- Siemens 840D and Fagor 8070 experience
- Multi and/or 5 axis machine experience
- Experience in conventional machining
- Background in a Tool shop and/or R& D
- NC Program knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- VERY detail oriented
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of experience as a CNC Operator with multi and/or 5 axis machines
- 3+ years of experience with set-up and fixturing
$18.00 and up, depending on experience
Sawyer Composite is an Equal Opportunity Employer