Hunter Truck Sales & Service is a family owned and operated network of dealerships that has demonstrated consistent revenue growth for over 75 years. Hunter is the largest truck dealer in the Northeast with a proven track record in Superior Customer Service. What makes Hunter successful is our commitment to our customers and employees.
Because of continued growth we are looking for talented Heavy Duty Diesel Technicians to join our team. We have current openings at the following locations:
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability - In 1938, Homer J. Hunter opened a small service station in the rural town of Eau Claire, Pennsylvania. The business grew to include tires and, later, trucks. In 1950, International Truck awarded Hunter a new truck franchise, and in 1983, Peterbilt took notice of Hunter’s progress and awarded Hunter a Peterbilt franchise.You can be sure that you will truly have an opportunity for a lifelong career at Hunter Truck Sales & Service.
- Career Growth –Hunter Truck Sales & Service has more than 170 service bays across all of their dealerships that will provide you the opportunity to work on the industry’s most modern trucks and equipment. You will be able to expand your knowledge base as well as your practical experience. This is a chance to put your career in top gear and leave it there!
- Compensation and Benefits –Hunter Truck Sales & Service offers competitive pay with plenty of opportunities for advancement. They also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as paid training, holidays and vacation.
- Performs unsupervised work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Performs major component repairs and/or overhauls.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints and inspection.
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road test vehicles. CDL license required for road tests.
- Works in a team environment by assisting other technicians in major repairs.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
Applicant must be well trained in the heavy duty truck industry. CAT, Cummins, or International certifications are preferred. State Inspection License and valid CDL preferred. The applicant must also have a valid driver's license, meet company insurability standards and have your own basic hand tools.
Hunter Truck Sales & Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer