Greystone is a leading Tier I, II manufacturer with three operating facilities on the east coast. We are an industry leader in the manufacture of safety-critical turned parts and the development of highly functional wear coatings for the automotive, aerospace and defense industries. Visit our web sites at www.greyst.com and www.platingjournal.com to learn more about our company.
Due to our tremendous growth, we have immediate openings in our state-of-the-art Toano, Virginia coating facility for 2nd and 3rd shift Production Supervisors. The successful candidates must demonstrate a high energy work ethic toward problem solving and servicing internal and external customers; leadership and technical aptitude for promotion to management levels over time within a multi-plant corporation.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Excellent Growth Potential – Greystone has grown from a single plating operation founded in 1932 to a multi-location company providing precision machining and plating services to major manufacturers worldwide. Due to their state-of-the-art operation, highly skilled craftsmen, and industry expertise Greystone is well positioned to see continued growth.
- Career Growth – This is an exciting opportunity in a world class manufacturing facility working with advanced automation and robotic machinery.
- Compensation - Greystone offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Supervise and lead multiple production teams totaling about 20 employees.
- Organize work for smooth operations and ensure that production goals are met.
- Support production control and production management requirements.
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety and housekeeping and meeting production quality and quantity standards.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment (preferably manufacturing)
- Strong understanding of electrical and mechanical processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Work, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Flexible self-starter capable of switching tasks with little or no direction.
- Working knowledge of ISO, QS and TS quality systems and certifications desirable.
Please forward your resume INDICATING SHIFT PREFERENCE.